George Karl, Coach of the Denver Nuggets asks for your support of MyLifeLine.org on Colorado Gives Day!
Check out this short video below to see why George Karl and his partner Kim support MyLifeLine.org
Interesting Colorado Gives Day Statistics!
- Since 2007, 611 Coloradans have set up free, personal websites at MyLifeLine.org to connect with family and friends for support when they need it most.
- In 2012, over 151,000 website visits have come from Coloradans sending or receiving support during a cancer journey.
- Coloradans in 146 towns and cities have visited MyLifeLine.org to offer or receive support during a cancer journey.
- Cancer patients who use MyLifeLine.org say that it helps their support network feel INFORMED and INCLUDED in their journey.
- Cancer patients who use MyLifeLine.org say that it helps them feel more CONNECTED to their support network.
Choose MyLifeLine.org on December 4th, to help support the communities we foster for cancer patients and their caregivers! You can schedule your donation at the link below. Or remember to visit on December 4th. On December 4th all processing fees will be waived. Your donation will go further to help support cancer patients and their caregivers! Visit our Colorado Gives Day Profile https://www.givingfirst.org/mylifeline/overview