#MLLCommunity- Share Your Goals for 2013
We’re excited to kick off our new campaign called #MLLCommunity. The goal is to provide patients, caregivers, and those who support them with meaningful dialogue to help them Connect, Inspire, and Heal! Visit here for more information about the #MLLCommunity
Welcome to the #MLLCommunity. We hope you find connection, inspiration, and emotional healing here!
Every week we’ll share writing ideas and writing prompts to encourage dialogue between you and those who support you. We’ll send a monthly email with writing prompts for each week. Then it’s up to you! Write a My Update on your MyLifeLine.org page. Post your answer to the Facebook wall. Post a comment on the blog with your answer. Read other people’s answers and be inspired!
Now, for the first #MLLCommunity prompt for 2013:
- Share your personal goals for 2013 so your network can help hold you accountable.
- Make your goals specific so you know what you need to do to accomplish them.
- Ask a friend to help you by joining goals together!
At MyLifeLine.org we have a few goals this year as well!
MyLifeLine.org’s 2013 Goals
- 2,500 newly diagnosed cancer patients find and utilize our service; 42,000 of their friends and family register to follow their progress through MyLifeLine.org
- Provide outstanding customer support to all of the cancer patients, caregivers and their supporters!
- Grow our team! Hire a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to help us reach our goal of finding patients as close after diagnosis as possible.
- Translate the website and customer support system into Spanish!
- Build an AMAZING online community for cancer patients and those who support them! Learn more about the #MLLCommunity.
Now it’s up to you!!
Share your goals on your MyLifeLine.org blog. Share your goals on Facebook and Twitter. Leave a comment below! Share your goals and be inspired by other people’s goals!
We’d love to hear what your goals are! Please share! You can share on Facebook, Twitter (use #MLLCommunity), or by commenting below. We hope to hear from you!
Feel free to use the #MLLCommunity hashtag for anything you write about that brings you connection, inspiration, and healing!
Stay tuned for the next #MLLCommunity post, next week!