The past year has been incredible for MyLifeLine.org, and it would not have been possible without your support in 2015. Here are just some of the milestones we achieved:
By the Numbers
- We’ve served 147,325 cancer patients, caregivers and their family and friends since our inception in 2007.
- Over 328 cancer centers across the country received MyLifeLine.org materials to share with cancer patients and their caregivers.
- In July, we held the first National #Ribboning Day as a way to show support for cancer patients and caregivers.
- National #Ribboning Day was celebrated with online articles on People Magazine, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, 5280 Magazine and Instagram posts from InStyle Magazine, fashion designer Zac Posen, Ralph Lauren models and Women’s Health magazine.
- We were awarded a Gold Leaf Award from the Colorado Healthcare Communicators for our #Ribboning video that has over 2,659 views.
- We launched an updated look for MyLifeLine.org, making our website features easier than ever to locate and use.
- We welcomed a new staff member, Adam Wright, as a Sr. Web Applications Developer. This is a new position, where Adam will be focused on web development and projects that will enhance our member’s experience.
- We hosted our inaugural golf tournament, the Swing at Cancer Classic, which helped raise $38,000 to support our mission.
- Our annual Jockeys, Juleps & Jazz event was one of the most successful yet! MyLifeLine.org member, Roberta Aberle, was honored with the George Karl Courage Award and Genentech was awarded the George Karl Visionary Award for their commitment to MyLifeLine.org. We raised over $262,000 to support the cancer community we serve.
Thank you for your support in 2015. With your help, we will ensure all people impacted by cancer feel supported.
Please consider supporting our mission by giving the gift of cancer support.