Bloody Mary-Juana- A CBD Tincture Cocktail
Tinctures and marijuana cakes are back! Eating cannabis is fashionable. It is time to analyze in-depth the effects of two alternatives to smoking. Oral ingestion and sublingual application are common consumer methods for recreational and medicinal purposes. The most popular methods of consuming marijuana among consumers for recreational purposes are smoking and vaporizing. Inhaling cannabinoids directly through the lungs is effective and elevates bioavailability to 50% or more. The effects feel quickly, usually after a few puffs.
Keep reading to find out why.
Smoking and vaping cannabis flowers and extracts rich in CBD also produces an almost immediate effect. But these methods of consumption are not for everyone. Also, from time to time it is good to try alternatives to smoking. Consumers of cannabis for medicinal purposes have always been more creative, and are willing to diversify the way they consume marijuana. As a result, marijuana cakes and cannabis tinctures are back in fashion. So let's look at the differences between sublingual tinctures and oral ingestion of marijuana.
What is a CBD tincture?
Cannabis tincture is a product that is made from leaves or buds of marijuana and alcohol. It is a very effective way to condense the active components of marijuana and preserve its properties, and it is usually used for medicinal or culinary purposes and can be consumed alone, in food and beverage preparations or even vaporized. Depending on the CBD tincture dosage and use you want to give, you can choose one or another variety of Cannabis, thinking about the physical or mental effect you are looking for.
How to prepare the best CBD tincture?
Cannabis tincture is a product that requires minimal processing, with a process very similar to the one we use to prepare marijuana oil. To do this, in addition to the ingredients listed below, you will need a bottle that can be sealed with a lid, a coffee filter, and a deep dish. Depending on how you choose to consume it, you may also need an eyedropper to administer accurate doses.
Cannabis Tincture Recipe: A Unique Herb Liquor.
- 100 ml of alcohol, which can be pharmacy ethyl alcohol, but better if you use a liquor like vodka or brandy.
- 25 grams of Cannabis.
- Chop the Cannabis into small pieces.
- Put it in a jar or glass bottle.
- Cover it with alcohol and close the bottle tightly.
- Store it for a week in a dark and cool place (for example, the fridge).
- Remove the preparation every day.
- Filter the contents of the bottle using a coffee filter.
- Repeat the whole process once more to get the maximum of cannabis tincture.
- Pour the already filtered contents into a deep dish and let the alcohol evaporate so that the cannabinoids concentrate.
Now that you have prepared your cannabis tincture, you just need to give it a use. Just as cannabis butter is used to cook dishes. Cannabis tincture is ideal for preparing drinks and cocktails. Try our exotic recipe of CBD tincture cocktail given below.
“Bloody Mary-Huana”- A classic of a lifetime.
- 15 ml of vodka
- CBD Full Spectrum Tincture drops peppermint flavor,
- 3 squirts of Worcestershire sauce,
- 3 drops of Tabasco sauce,
- 150 ml of tomato juice,
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice,
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Celery stems (optional)
- Olives and lemon slice (optional)
- Place the vodka with CBD drops, sauces and juices in a cocktail bar. If you do not have one, you can also use other closed containers.
- Shake well until the preparation is homogeneous.
- Pour the contents into a tall glass and decorate with salt, pepper, celery, olives, and the lemon slice.
Do you dare to delight your friends with this classic CBD cocktail? Get it a shot! Make your straw-hat cocktail with CBD Full Spectrum Tincture Drops from Blueboostnow.com. Cheers to CBD Tincture drops!