Oncology Advisory Council
If you are a professional in the medical or oncology community and would like to get involved with MyLifeLine.org, you can join our Oncology Advisory Council where you will:
- Become an advocate for effective communications and emotional support after a cancer diagnosis.
- Share information about MyLifeLine.org to patients, support groups, nurses, doctors, and social workers.
- Order Information Postcards to distribute in patient waiting areas of cancer centers
- Recommend new programs to address communication and survivorship issues.
- For more information about the Oncology Advisory Council, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oncology Advisory Council Members
Thank you to our Champions in the medical community who are advocates for exceptional patient care and education.
Steven T. Rosen, MD
Provost & Chief Scientific Officer,
City of Hope, Duarte, California
Ann Fairchild, LCSW
Oncology Social Worker & Past President of the Association of Oncology Social Workers
Ft. Collins, Colorado
Jill Mitchell, LCSW, PHD
Oncology Social Worker
Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers, Boulder, Colorado
Michele Mitchell MSW, MSW, LSW
Children’s Hospital Colorado, Aurora Colorado
Lisa Schatz, MD
Western Surgical Care, Denver, Colorado