Fill out the form below to re-order your MyLifeLine.org patient brochures.
A personal website can help newly diagnosed cancer patients cope with their diagnosis and jumpstart the emotional healing process in the following ways:
- They can build a personal support network of family and friends.
- They'll receive caring, loving messages, accessible all in one place.
- They'll feel connected to people even if they’re thousands of miles away.
- They can communicate easily with everyone they love all at once, instead of repeating the same information over and over.
- They can ask for help with meals, rides, chores…. The possibilities are endless. Friends are always looking for ways to help.
Contact email@example.com with any questions or click here to create a website for a cancer patient.